Ryan David was born on June 9th 2008 at Abington Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 1/4" long. Proud parents are Dave and Nicole and don't forget about Bogie.
We welcome Sara Evangeline to our family...Sara was born on October 12, 2010 at 9:54 am at Abington Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 20" long.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I had so much fun spending time with my family on Thanksgiving...
I got to play with my cousin Elle, (she's so cute)!!
And check out that bird!!!
Gobble Gobble
I am thankful for my Bogie...
Lets hold hands...
You dont need your sucky-thing, try my thumb!!
Come on Elle, lets pose...
Pop, do you see that turkey??
I'm drooling...
And your gonna give me green beans???
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The pics all brought a smile to my face...Too cute!! If you're able to email me the ones of me and Ryan that would be awesome. xoxo. Christy
1 comment:
The pics all brought a smile to my face...Too cute!! If you're able to email me the ones of me and Ryan that would be awesome. xoxo.
Christy
Post a Comment