Ryan David was born on June 9th 2008 at Abington Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 1/4" long. Proud parents are Dave and Nicole and don't forget about Bogie.
We welcome Sara Evangeline to our family...Sara was born on October 12, 2010 at 9:54 am at Abington Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 20" long.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Wana come to my house?
Do you wana play in my house?
Ok, you go on the other side and ring the doorbell... whats the password?
I just bought this for Elle today after seeing it on your blog. She LOVES it! It's the first "real" toy I've bought. Ryan has so many fun things to play with, and Elle was getting very jealous. It was high time Shawn and I bought her a good toy. I think she loves daycare so much cause there are fun toys there. Her babysitter says she plays for hours. see you soon, Adriane
1 comment:
I just bought this for Elle today after seeing it on your blog. She LOVES it! It's the first "real" toy I've bought. Ryan has so many fun things to play with, and Elle was getting very jealous. It was high time Shawn and I bought her a good toy. I think she loves daycare so much cause there are fun toys there. Her babysitter says she plays for hours.
see you soon, Adriane
Post a Comment