One sunny Sunday afternoon,
Elle and Ryan, had lots of fun together...
here are some of the fun things we did...

This is my cousin,...Elle

This is me,..Ryan

We played in the water tables...

water tables are fun


we got all soaking wet splashing in the water.

After changing into some dry clothes,
we went up to the deck for a refreshing beverage.

gulp, gulp...
Elle had a hard time getting the water out of that bottle
so i let her share mine.

While Elle re-hydrated, I read her a story.
She likes
Curious George.

And then we played some more.
Im'a gonna get
cha!

My Dad tried to show Elle how to walk...

We read books together.
If you
don't share that book I will pull your ear, I thought.

She gave in.

For some reason,
while Elle and I were reading this book in front of this big red door,
all the big people clapped and cheered.
huh...

We played house.
Ryan: Ding-Dong...
Elle: who is it?
Ryan: Its me..Ryan! Elle: Oh hi! come on in. Wanna play piano?
Sooo, we did.
We played piano.

Elle clapped for me...

and i clapped for her.

she's pretty good.

and so am i...
My mommy really likes Elle.

We sat on our G.G.'s lap.
We looove our G.G.
xoxo
(don't we look so cute. we even sit the same!)

I found a big piano inside...
this was something i had to try.
It was hard to play while standing
on my tippy-tippy toes...
ooook...ready?
ahhhh..now that's music!!

These big guys are our daddy's.
Dads are cool.
To Be Continued...
3 comments:
Great pics! how cute are they! Thanks for coming xoxox
Nicole, you have a great little author there. These are so cute.
We had so much fun last weekend...thanks for coming! Elle loves her cuz Ry Ry!
Post a Comment