Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa is coming!

I just want to make sure there
is enough room for all the presents
It lights up!

neat-o

At least you didn't make me wear a silly hat..

Are you serious?

I just want to touch this one..

Waaaahhhhhh...!

The Apology Call to Santa:
Yea, um, Santa,...Hi, this is Ryan....Beck...yes..well, I'm just calling to explain about yesterday, when I came to see you..yeeeea, I know..I was alittle upset...ya see I was alil hungry, alil sleepy, and the line was really long....and well,...i like you, and I wana sit on your lap, but it all happened so fast when it was my turn, and I forgot what I wanted to tell you, and my mom was taking pictures, and I just wana make sure you didn't put me on the naughty list..uh huh...right..haha, I know...well thank you for being so understanding...ok then...right...I'll see you next year..love you.. Bye!
This one's alil heavy

Oh Boy!

What is it Aunt Donna?

I'm speachless...


$$ cha-ching $$

No comments: