Ryan David was born on June 9th 2008 at Abington Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 1/4" long. Proud parents are Dave and Nicole and don't forget about Bogie.
We welcome Sara Evangeline to our family...Sara was born on October 12, 2010 at 9:54 am at Abington Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 20" long.
HILARIOUS! Hey Ryan...I love seeing how big you've gotten! I have that same bouncer, swing, and high chair. That's cause all the cool kids get those things! Tell your mommy that she should get that "x" checked out...that's where your peepee should be! :)
3 comments:
HILARIOUS! Hey Ryan...I love seeing how big you've gotten! I have that same bouncer, swing, and high chair. That's cause all the cool kids get those things! Tell your mommy that she should get that "x" checked out...that's where your peepee should be! :)
xoxoxox
Love, Elleasaurus Rex
amazing! xo
Hey..I have that bouncy seat and matching jumparoo too! That's how we cousins roll! Love, Nathan
Post a Comment